Bottles full of stories

8:02 PM



















''A perfume is like a piece of clothing, a message, a way of presenting oneself , a costume , that differs according to the woman who wears it", Paloma Picasso

Obozavam parfeme; na sebi, na njemu, od najbolje drugarice, mamin.. Smatram da daju neki licni pecat i da bas zbog toga isti parfem svakome stoji drugacije. 
Kada mi se svidi neki retko ga menjam, pa sam tako i ovim parfemima privrzena vec par godina i po njima me vec blizi ljudi prepoznaju.
Top 3: Lola by Marc Jacobs, Heavenly temptation i, najdrazi, Vivara by Emilio Pucci koji najduze i koristim.


*Pri odabiru parfema pazite na godisnje doba. 
Trudite se da ne provodite previse vremena pri biranju, jer se nos brzo navikne.
Brzo se naviknemo na parfem koji nosimo, pa pazite da ne preterate pri nanosenju. 
Kazu da ga je najbolje stavljati na mestima gde se opipava puls, ali je Coco Chanel savetovala da se nanosi tamo gde zelite da budete poljubljene, tako da predlazem da se pridrzavate toga :)


1. Noir Tease by Victoria's secret
2. Guilty by Gucci
3. Envy me by Gucci
4. Light blue by Dolce & Gabanna
5. Parlez moi d'amour by John Galliano
6. Vivara by Emilio Pucci
7. Heavenly and Heavenly temptation by Victoria's secret
8. Flower bomb by Victor & Rolf
9. 212Vip by Carolina Herrera
10. Lola by Marc Jacobs


I adore perfumes: on myself, on him, my best friend's, mum's... I think that they give some personal touch and that's why the same perfume smells different on every other person. When I like some, I don't change it very often, so that's the reason why I am attached to these ones for years. And a lot of dear people recognize me because of them.
Top 3: Lola by Marc Jacobs, Heavenly temptation and, my fav, Vivara by Emilio Pucci, that I am using the most.


*When you choose your perfume pay attention to the season.
Try not to spend a lot of time while choosing because your nose becomes non-sensitive after a while.
They say that you should apply them to the pulse points, but Coco Chanel was saying that you should wear it wherever you want to be kissed and I think you should follow her advice :)

Photos and scenography: homemade.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow Une autre chose on Instagram